Time flies,
Days passes each day faster & faster .
It's so not fair for time when passing during school days,
& time passing during holidays .
Holidays should be longer,
but it seems faster.
Anyways, I have a few movies to recommend be it for now or in the future.
It's my preference, I meant it's up to you people to like or don't like.
Fancy to see how the world ends & how people die?
Love to see everything falling into the ground just like me?
I really do wish this would come true in life one day.
Wanna watch some action-packed movie?Watch this if you like awesome killing (:
Love bloody & gore kind of show?Love action-packed, fighting yet makes you pissed off kinda show?
This show's able to make you pissed off and wanna get rid of the enemy yourself.
Upcoming 24 dec, Alvin & the Chipmunks 2.Ignore the damn thai words .
Couldn't find the ones with English wordings .
Preferably for those attached to watch with their friends or girlfriends.
Guys will never watch this.
But I do (:
I heard there's female chipmunks as well .
Cute-packed.
Woohoo ! Finally, the second part is out during somewhere in 2010 .This time, it's a new enemy with whipped- like weapon on his both hands .
Everyone worship ironman like god !
& also, the creation of war-machine !
A black Ironman .
It's cool , watch the trailer ,
then you will trust me .

Well then, that's it.
More to update if I have time & new interesting movies .
So long !