Finally, It's sat .
I can finally give myself a peace of a mind ,
relax , calm , enjoy the weekedns & do not need to see them ,
nor going back to the lonely & cold environment .
But, why does the weekend past so fast ,
while weekday is so slow ...
Why is life so unfair ?
Why you god wants people to work , & weekday passes soooo slow ,
while weekend fast so fast ?
Why is life like this so unfair ?
Does this mean that as a human ,
everyone have to suffer ,
putting in effort to be successful and healthy?
What nonsense is this ?
Why do god created humans & made us suffer like that ?
I rather myself to be a stone .
Emotionless , motionless , liveless ...
How great ?
It's sunday tomorrow & soon it's going to be monday .
Life suck .
I hate going to school .
It's cold & lonely there .
Will time ever freeze itself ???