I'm just back from home .
Along the way, I had lots of things , reflecting on my mind ...
As the song tracks pass one another ,
I have been thinking a lot .
I wanted to spill out , but ...
THe feeling that I'm feeling now,
paranoid , depressed , anti-school ...
I have never come across with this kind of matter .
During pri to sec , I had never come across this .
& why , why is it that when comes to poly ,
it makes me think that poly students are naive & childish than I thought ?
Yes , I was quiet , I was like living my own island during my sec sch days
ever since I went to express .
I had no one to talk to in express becuz those people made me feel that they despise Normal Acad people .
& so , My form teacher said I'm living on my own island .
When I came to poly , I hope things would change for the better ,
& that I could be more open .
Yes, I'm finally open ,
& I'm no longer on my own island .
But come to now ,
I'm again back to my island .
Sand , tress & sea . That's what I only see .
Same goes for school .
There's no life ,
There's no entertainment ,
There's no fun .
Goes to sch , alone .
Having lesson , like as if I'm the only student & the rest are strangers .
Go for break , alone .
GO for lunch , alone .
End of sch, alone ; they just left first .
I was right ,
I'm never going to be open minded nor open myself .
Also , I guess my academic will be affected .
No one to teach me ,
no one to guide me through ...
A BIG question mark .
Where or when did I offend anyone ?
Does my face makes people despise me that much ?
AM I that hated by people ?
WHY ?
I felt like changing course .
THis course ain't for me .
Ben used to be in IT , he was rather unhappy .
& now , he's happy with his life .
Really , this course ain't for me .
I don't find the people here fun , active, friendly nor kind .
I just don't feel like going to school anymore .
I want a change of course .
I really want .
But it'll be a waste of a year for me ,
It'll be a waste of money ; I don't want to waste my parents money,
It's sem 2.2 now , 1 more year to go to get out of TP .
It has left me a broken & sad impression for me in school .
But I had no choice ...
I couldn't bear with this anymore ...
Since sem 2.1 , I had endured what it takes until now ...
Everytime I thought about going to school ,
My legs felt like going back .
It doesn't wants to go to sch .
It's restricting me ...
Poly , It made me the impression that ,
It's never fun at all .