It's 2.03am now .
& I'm still awake .
Reason being ?
Project .
That god damn project .
I spoke to my mum & as well as those people .
Edwin despise me cuz he though I dislike him & he despise me cuz of my non-offensive msn pm .
Yong Kang despise me for I don't know what reason .
He have the reason to despise me,
but why he doesn't have the reason to tell me at all .
I just want to clarify it all .
But then , he refused to say.
I spoke to my mum regarding this matter .
I thought of changing course .
I'm sick of this everyday & I'm not sure how long can I endure ..
I had immature kids around me .
& I had enough .
& also,
Not mainly due to this kind of people ,
but also IT really ain't my profession at all .
I see everyone doing so smoothly , with help & everything .
But I had none .
It's been rough & tough for me ,
It's been helpless for me ...
There's no one there to help me ..
I just did a project for submission,
& I had some errors .
I had no one to ask ,
no one to turn to .
Well , the only solution I have is ,
I gave up.
Probably I might give up this course .