Blogger had problems ,
& i'm lazy to switch to other blog servers .
Might as well stick to this .
All presentations and stress are finally over .
Just left one more project & there goes the major exams .
These few days ,
it has been quite awkward for you (guy) & me .
From brothers, we became strangers .
ALl because of your small little pettiness .
Just a minor problem , & u screwed it up until we're strangers now .
Everyday facing you ,
I just don't like the feeling .
I just felt like ending this semester as soon as possible .
Don't feel like seeing you .
It makes both of us feeling awkward .
I didn't expect that guy can be so petty as well .
Oh well, I hope this semester faster ends & let me have a better class next sem .