Let's start with school today.
Had DBSY Lab test today & it was out of 60 .
It was all easy .
But due to insufficient time,
I manage to score 45 marks out of 60 ,
whereas the other 15 were wasted . Thanks , to creating tables -.-
After lesson, went to meet dear & we went to Novena 'Velocity' to walk .
I thought there's something to shop there but it seems quiet & boring .
So we walked around, & then sat down to eat something .
& so we went to toy's rus & bought a Hand .
Lol , yea A hand .
& dear use it to kept whacking me on my head .
This message is for dear :
Dear, I know I have neglected you during the weekends and had ignore your feelings, leaving you feeling down on your own.
I sincerely Apologied .
But today's outing was seriously fun .
We play ,we luagh , we crap & we make fun ...
I see that all these has cheered you up =]
I know how much you need me ,
& how much I need you .
We seriously had a lot of fun today .
I hope we can go out more often like this ,
sweet & fun .
If only there's a world with only you & me ,
how good can that be ?
Early in the morning we quarrelled abit , yes .
But after school , we were alright aren't we ? =]
I like the way you hug me at the elevator,
I like the way you held my hand tightly ,
when you felt cold .
I like the way when you make funny faces, nonsense faces,
that made you look cute .
I like the way you disturb me , play with me ...
Today made us felt sweet .
You were very sweet & cute ,
& i'm loving this :P
In fact , replace all the like to "love" .
I really hope to spend everyday with you like this .
Dear, faster get well .
& stop eating heaty foods or I really will whack you in ur ass .
Faster get well so we can enjoy better food !
By: Your Hubby